Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day by Day

There's not a lot to report these days. Mother is still having the hip pain and will be going to Hess Orthopedic on Monday. Hopefully, they'll consider a steroid shot to reduce inflammation or will find something specific to treat. She goes to Charlottesville for a follow-up visit with her surgeon on November 11th. The rehab center arranges all these trips with a transport service as she still goes on a gurney.

Ed has requested that I not discuss his health on this blog, so if you want information you can ask him. Things are looking OK for now. My fibromyalgia is still affecting me but if I keep the stress level down and take my 10 daily meds, I can function.

We're planning to leave for Florida right after Thanksgiving. December was the coldest month last year and it's already cool now (high of 51ยบ for today with frost most nights). So, maybe I can return to Angelil Adventures "IN THEIR RV!" before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment